Wednesday, September 5, 2012

About Me

Hi Everyone! :)

My name is Georgiana Lubrano and this is my second semester here at Montclair University as a grad student.

I'm an accountant by day at a private firm located in Bergen County, and pursuing a Master's of Teaching degree in math by night.  I received a bachelor's degree in accounting from William Paterson University in 2010, but knew accounting wasn't for me my senior year.  Now, I'm following my ultimate dream of becoming a math teacher, and so far it's been an extremely busy but very fun ride.

When I'm not crunching numbers, doing taxes, and working on school work, some of my favorite things to do include hanging out and exploring New York City, venturing to new restaurants, & going to concerts.  

I look forward to working with everyone in this class and learning about different aspects of technology  that will one day be useful to us down the road in our teaching careers!

Cheers!

-Georgiana

No comments:

Post a Comment